- “There’s no kind of respect here” A qualitative study of racism and access to maternal health care among Romani women in the Balkans.
2. Situation Analysis of Cancer Breast, Cervical and Prostate Cancer Screening in Macedonia
3. The role of qualitative research methods in the post-transition countries
4. Model of Long Term Care: Social Policy Inventory in collaboration with Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, 2010, Skopje.
5. Kosevska, E, Karadzinska, J, Spasovski, M, Tozija, F, D.Gjorgejv, Kocubovski, M, Kendrovski, V, Cicevalieva, S, Dimitrievska, V ,Strategies for Health promotion in Macedonia: Health Promotion in SEE: Case Studies, PH SEE book, Issue3, 2007, Skopje
6. Physical activity and nutrition-health information activities of the EU, WHO, European networks and national examples.
- Breastfeeding among refugee women
8. Qualitative Study of Attitudes of Healthcare Professionals Regarding Accreditation and Quality, in the Preaccreditation Period in R. Macedonia
9. ‘PATIENTS (WOMEN) HERE COME WHEN THEY HAVE A PROBLEM’ A QUALITATIVE STUDY OF PROFESSIONALISM ON ABORTION AND CONTRACEPTIVE PRACTICES AMONG HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS IN MACEDONIA
Nova Science Publishers Inc.